Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have worked with home theater systems for over 20 years.
11519491

I have the TS2000 all mode multi bander. I also have a tokyo

Customer Question

I have the TS2000 all mode multi bander. I also have a tokyo hy power multi band HF/50mhz radio. Can I operate the radio on 50 mhz using menu 28B to bring the radio on to that band. The cable being used is from the remote connector on the radio to the ALC connection on the linear. My belief that I have to use the ext connector is for a separate 50mhz linear?? I hope I have described my question sufficiently for you to understand.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you Tony
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi Tony, hope you had a great Christmas?, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Yes you can make it function on 50Mhz linear but you either need to modify the coils in the radio or use the attachment as you mentioned. Let me knwo if you have a source for that or you need a good one?

Also please let em know the age of your TS2000?

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Thank you

Tech Michael