Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Just bought a Yamaha sound bar ATS-1050) and am trying to

Customer Question

Customer: Just bought a Yamaha sound bar ATS-1050) and am trying to connect to a Samsung TV. The TV has open RCA connections and a connection labeled Ex-Link.How might I connect these together?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The sound bar comes with an optical cable but there's no port for that on the TV so how can I connect these two?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. I'm an audio visual expert, what is the model number of your TV?