Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have worked with home theater systems for over 20 years.
11519491

My name is ***** *****. I am searching wifi blue ray player

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** *****. I am searching for a wifi blue ray player for a Samsung HT-E6750W Home Theatre system. Any suggestions. I am in Victoria, Australia. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My home theatre system is missing its central component, the blue ray player. It must be a specific Samsung player to enable the front speakers and sub woofer to connect. It must also have the slot at the rear for the wifi card.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Theater-Stereo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Most Blu Ray players are wifi now a days, as almost everything is lol;-)

did you want a portable, or one that will be sitting in pretty much the same location most of the time and powered by line voltage(plugged in to the wall for power)

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Michael, I am searching for a specific Samsung bluray player because of the speaker connectors at the rear. That is why I included the model number in my original question.
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your patience.

I found them for you available in Australia.

Please contact Samsung at the phone # ***** provided below for info on where you can pick this model up as local as possible;-)

To contact their Customer Contact Center by phone :

Call 1300 362 603

Customer Service and Technical Support Operation hours :

Monday to Sunday (Lines open 24 hours, 7 days).

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Michael, I could have done that before I paid out $50. I thought you may be able to direct me to a business in Victoria that sell this type of player.
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this should have only cost you about $18.00. If its over that amount, Just Answer will catch that and fix it. They are very good at fixing an over billed issue. But please allow up to 30 days for that to happen, they are slow with that but they will get it. I have been a tech with them for over 8 years now, and I know they are like this.

Have a great day and please rate my service kindly as it is the only way I receive any credit for my time and expertise with you. There is no cost to you for rating;-)

Have a great Sunday!

Tech Michael