Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Which input use turntable (I have a preamp) on the 316BEE

Customer Question

which input for I use for my turntable (I have a preamp) on the 316BEE amp?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you're using a preamp then you use any line level input on the amp/receiver- it does not matter. ine level are all the same signal architecture. Phono connects to the Inputs of the preamp, and then preamp outputs are converter to line level and you can connect to any line level stereo input.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

In other words plug into Disc, CD, Vide, Aux, tuner, Tape In, etc. Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not seeing any reply back from you, but if you're still stuck- the connections go like this:

Phono----->Phono Preamp Input/Phono Preamp Output------>ANY Line level input pair on the NAD preamplifier (not Tape Out).

Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.