Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I connect a subwoofer with two input connections to

Customer Question

How do I connect a subwoofer with two input connections to an Onkyo receiver (737) with only a single output?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, You can connect to EITHER one of the subwoofer's Inputs- red or white from the Onkyo. The Onkyo sends a ""Mono" subwoofer signal- so inputting into either one of those jacks gives you full signal from the receiver to the subwoofer. Also, you can use an RCA "Y-splitter" if you want to input to both the Red and White RCA Inputs on the subwoofer (a Y Splitter is at the link below):

http://www.sfcable.com/255-025.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAm-CyBRDx65nBhcmVtbIBEiQA7zm8lbrthe2xc6x6LmNHzBTz-0Jhue3ohrNYf9GEXOF7Ez0aAg2o8P8HAQ

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know when you are able to see my reply.