Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I need help. How do i connect my &O Beolab 1, Beolab 2 and

Customer Question

hello i need help. How do i connect my B&O Beolab 1 , Beolab 2 and bola 4000 speakers to Murantz receiver preout
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Wayde Alfarone replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a 30 year veteran electrical engineer and audio/video designer. I can help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I think I can help you via phone much easier.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me have a feel for my first question to begin with. Let have the answer first. Also it said phone line without charge, next response was 20$ charge.

I'm sorry if you expected a free call, when I call a customer I stay on the phone until resolved, obviously that can't be done for free, but I'll be glad to help you online.

So the Beo 1 speakers are active and have their own amplifier, as I'm sure you are aware. On the bottom of the speakers id a "line in" RCA connector.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
More info. B& O speaker currently connected via 8 pin Din wire but I changed the receiver. It has 12 volt DC trigger. One extra non B&O subwoofer and amplifier. What kind of wire I can use. You can research first regarding speakers and receiver configureration. I am not in theater room currently

The question I think you're asking is how to hook up the sub, and active left/right speakers to the same Marantz receiver, correct?

OK, let me look up exactly which devices you have and all possible options and I'll get back to you promptly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
some speaker have sound some don't when configuring setup. P

No problem, I'll get back to you asap.

~Wayde~

Hi it's Wayde again, are you in your theater room?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mr Alfarone. I did not get any usefu advice so far. Not even basic setup which is even available at Internet. Wasted my money :(

I have been trying to help but I received no response from you on my last communication

I need to have you in the theater while we go through this.