Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

Reset network card on a Denon AVR E400 receiver

Customer Question

reset network card on a Denon AVR E400 receiver
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was updating firmware on receiver via ethernet on reliable network and there was a connection error. this appears to be a known issue and apparently the network card has to be rest. just unplugging the unit results in a failed "update retry" i need to know the combination of buttons to hold upon restarting to reset the network card
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phone call isn't necessary if that is faster
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

To reset just network (not a full microprocessor reset), power off. Press and hold down the z2 source select and dimmer buttons on the front panel, while powering back on.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1e81djv

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.