Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

Ep 13 mvo 94V-0 E 15 725 1224 I need help with this HDMI

Customer Question

ep 13 mvo 94V-0 E 15(###) ###-####
I need help with this HDMI bored as I believe this failed in my Denon receiver AVR-3313ci
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What specific problem are you having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the hdmi main borad went out in my denon receiver AVR-3313CI and i am trying to figure out where to buy a replacement it has 6 HDMI in 3 out network denon link 2 optical and 2 coax ports i have typed in lots of numers and all sorts looking for all this borad nothing is coming up ...
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You will not find it, period. It doesn't matter what numbers you use. The parts are not available direct to the consumer, they are strictly limited to the denon authorized service network and not made for sale anywhere else. They are sold, when available, factory direct to repair shops only.

The only way you'd find that item is out of a used denon on ebay for example.

How long have you had the receiver? It is a 2013 model, and as it is the CI series it has a 3 year warranty, so you could potentially still get this covered by Denon.

Note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.