Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My bose radio will not play. I sent it in to be fixed and

Customer Question

My bose radio will not play. I sent it in to be fixed and when returned it still did not play. I replaced the battery and still no sound. Help Help
Dorothy
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting anxious for a response…positive or negative.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. I am just seeing this question now. First off- we are not Bose, this is Just Answer which is a pay for support tech service.

That being said if you need help, please reply back here with the Model of the Bose system and also how long you've owned it for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry. Your name came up under Bose.com I will leave all the questions to the phone numbers I have at Bose for Monday. Thank you. Please discontinue the $ amount i signed up for. Thank you. Dorothy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** will be in touch with my contact at Bose tomorrow, Sorry to have bothered you. It was my mistake.
Dorothy