Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years as audio/video repair and installation tech.
39158752

Will a visio sound bar work with a sense tv

Customer Question

will a visio sound bar work with a hisense tv
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Chances are that it will but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am ready
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

usually if the sound bar cannot be connected directly to the tv then the cable or satellite box can be used .

Can you give me the model number of this equipment ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the sound bar or planning on buying one ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Reason for asking the model numbers is that many tv now do not have anything else but an optical audio out and if the soundbar does not have such an input then either a digital to analog coverter can be used or the sound bar connected in the cable box analog out left/right , they all have those .

Not sure if that answers your question as you did not come back with a reply but if you need further details on this then let me have those model numbers and I will be specific .

On the other hand if that answers your question then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you