Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have just purchased a Denon AVR-3200W and cannot find

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Denon AVR-3200W and cannot find instructions to receive AM/FM radio signals. The antennas are presently connected appropriately at the rear, lower left corner of the receiver, but I get no signal. Can you help? Buddy
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, In order to receive AM FM broadcasts, you first press the TUNER button on the Deon remote to select that function.

You then press OPTION- and it brings the On Screen Tuner MENU on the screen.

Select FM or AM respectively (using arrow up or down).

Press TUNE + or TUNE - and the tuner will select the next available station up or down the dial.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

These instructions are outlined on page 83 of the manual below. Please let me know if/where you get stuck trying to tune in a station:

http://d2stobyut4u5rx.cloudfront.net/ImageBank/v20150818101900/Manuals/033/033AVX3200.PDF

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.