Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Dear techs back an April I order an Panasonic stereo system

Customer Question

dear techs
back an April I order an Panasonic stereo system sc-ak-17 modal the tape player won't play and tape player won't play.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Have you followed all instructions in the manual or User Guide that came with the system?

If so, you have a unit that is apparently defective from supplier, and you will need to return it to the vendor or store for an exchange for an equivalent working unit.

If the vendor or store's return-exchange period has run out and they will not honor their guarantees, then the maker, Panasonic, should honor their 1-year warranty period on the device, if you contact them to put in a failed-within-warranty claim on the device, for free-of-charge repairs under warranty protection terms.

This is the information page for Panasonic USA's warranty information and specifics:

http://www.panasonic.com/uk/support/warranty-information.html

I hope this information helps you with the problem. Let me know if there is any additional advice you need. Thanks - and please rate my work, if this completes the case as far as you are concerned.