Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have One of Samsung Satellite Recevers and the unit does

Customer Question

I have One of Samsung Satellite Recevers and the unit does not turn on. There is power to the fuse and it is ok, ac cord ir ok. This is as fare as I can go with out a schematic so i can fix it.
This is what the box has on he back Audio/Video Apperatus, next number 2aa9, and last number E221083, last your Factory ID, number "I" or "1" or "l".
So how do i get the schematic in English
Aloha
chuck
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask: Is the device you are asking about, a Samsung digital camcorder? because the numbers

2aa9 E221083

are found in association with one, on this page:

http://www.olx.ba/artikal/14607347/samsung-digital-camcorder-2aa9-e221083/

'Satellite Receiver' sounds wrong for that sort of device - a camcorder is definitely not a digital receiver. Please tell me more commonplace things about the device, to identify its model, such as the size and shape, what it is used for and with what other devices, what ports it has on it, etc.