Steve G., Master Technician
Experience:  Audio Video System design and repair.
329447

I have a str de 525 receiver, an sa w 305 subwoofer, and cdp

Customer Question

i have a str de 525 receiver, an sa w 305 subwoofer, and cdp cx 220 with a center speaker and a left and right speaker i need to know the corrct way to connect them
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

First, HERE is a diagram.

On the back of the receiver are two jacks labelled WOOFER AUDIO OUT. From the lower one, connect a single RCA cable to the LINE IN on the back of the Subwoofer. Do not connect anything else to the woofer.

Connect your front left, right and center speakers to the appropriate terminals on the back of the receiver.

Connect the red and white RCA terminals on the back of the CD changer, to the CD IN jacks on the back of the receiver.

That should do it.

I'll be here if you get stuck.

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, did you get my last message with instructions on how to wire the system together?