Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

O audio expert I have a LG OLED TV with digital optical

Customer Question

B&O audio expert
I have a LG OLED TV with digital optical audio output and B&O speakers (2 X Beolab 8000, 2 X Beolab 6000 and a Beolab 2). What "box"/ fittings do I need to connect them properly.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The tv isn't going to properly connect to all of these speakers directly.

What you really want here is a preamp/processor, that will sort out all of the digital audio signals and properly distribute them from each source (tv, dvd player, cable/satellite, etc) to each of the speakers for proper surround sound.

Here is an example of a pre/pro I'd suggest to pair with your tv as well as your speakers: http://amzn.to/1NSNMm9

All devices (tv, cable, dvd, etc) connect to the marantz via hdmi or optical, and then you'll have a single rca (b&o powerline) cable from the applicable outputs of the marantz (front left, front right, sub, etc) to the corresponding speakers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I sent you some initial answers above, and I've also sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.