Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

RSW-10d stopped working, no display, no audio when system is

Customer Question

RSW-10d stopped working , no display , no audio when system is on
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Does the power/standby light on the plate amplifier come on at all? Also, did you check the internal fuse using a multi-meter or just visual inspection?

What's your experience measuring voltages, following schematics, etc.?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Just realizing now that the BASH plate amp does not have a power indicator. The amp itself is replaceable- as BASH is also an aftermarket amplifier company, but the aftermarket units have the controls (phase, frequency and gain) directly on the plate amp- no provisions for the external top digital display.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I can also help you retro-fit a new BASH amp into the subwoofer- average cost for the amps are between $150-$200. Let me know and we can proceed.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.