Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have worked with home theater systems for over 20 years.
11519491

How do I connect/program an I pad to my to my KT2-C3? unit.

Customer Question

Hi How do I connect/program an I pad to my to my KT2-C3 ? unit. I was hoping to connect the unit via hard wire and then I was going to use the SONZGA app to coninuously play music. Thank you
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi this can be done either way really.you can use a wireless device or you can hard wire that. It works better if it is hardwired;-)

Really all you need is the cables to be compatible.

You can check with Best Buy for them or they are available online as well by checking with Apple...

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

you won't lose me by rating;-)

It actually will keep us locked in until this is working as it should and I'm sure you will be pleased with the audio quality from these two connected;-)

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime;-)

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have the cables and I am wondering where I should plug them in and what to I have to do to get my russound to recognize the iPad so that I can play it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the cable I purchased plugs into either my IPHONE or IPAD into the earphone plug and then the other end is a RCA end. Just need to know what input to plug the RCA into on the Russound KT2-C3 and if any programming needs to be done
Cheers
Len
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Len, no programming should be needed. On the Rusound you can use any available input other than one for a turntable. An aux IN would work or a portable if you have such a setting on that one;-)

Let me know how it goes and also if the sound quality has any poor issues.

Thanks

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael