Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  connections and repair diagnosis of home theater
20508815

I have lost half of my contacts on my apple iPhone, and am

Customer Question

I have lost half of my contacts on my apple iPhone, and am wondering if there is a way to connect with my apple computer and transfer the information from my computer to my iPhone to restore the missing contacts. Thanks.
***** *****
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good morning Jeff,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Jeff you can do exactly that or from icloud as well but in order for that to take place you have to have had a backup containing those contacts, this means either icloud backups, itunes via connection to computer or itune via iphone over wifi.

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Check your icloud on your phone and you can restore from backup or connect your iphone to your computer, with itunes open select your iphone and select restore from backup and view if you have an up to date backup containing those lost contacts, if you do then you can choose to restore from that backup.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.