Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have lost half of my contacts on my apple iPhone, and am

Customer Question

I have lost half of my contacts on my apple iPhone, and am wondering if there is a way to connect with my apple computer and transfer the information from my computer to my iPhone to restore the missing contacts. Thanks.
***** *****
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jeff, and sorry you're having problems. Do you have all of your contacts backed up to the Cloud? If not, please check the link below and let me know if this helps:

http://download.cnet.com/Tenorshare-iPhone-Data-Recovery/3000-18551_4-75882825.html

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.