Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need to know the address to return the CD player part of

Customer Question

I need to know the address to return the CD player part of the Bose radio to you because it will not work. I have tried turning it off and on, unplugging, etc. and nothing works. This happened before (about 5 years ago) and I returned it for repair and would like to do so again. My phone number is(###) ###-####if you'd like to phone me. Thanks for your help. ***** *****
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. In order to setup an RMA (return authorization), you will need to call Bose directly at the phone number below and they will then let you know where you can send the unit to.

BOSE:

For assistance with your product, please call us toll-free at 1-***-***-****. For help with our aviation headsets, call 1-***-***-****.

For the best possible service, please have your product nearby when you call. Hours of operation: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 8 PM ET

If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as we are all independent Techs and that is how we're credited.