Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

Am Trying to pair my bose cinemate130 with a Samsung TV ..

Customer Question

Am Trying to pair my bose cinemate130 with a Samsung TV .. It tells me that the pairing is complete but after a minute it still says nothing found and I still am getting no sound on my tv
Everything was working fine yesterday and suddenly it has stopped working .. Pls help
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What connection are you using between the bose and the tv?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are so many connections in this setup .. I didn't do this whole set up initially - it was done by a pro - but I believe they are all hdmi to connect .. I haven't changed anything ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have followed the instructions in the manual to pair it again and it says it has paired it but still not finding the sound bar and no sound
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Well there is no "pairing" needed. You pair a bluetooth device, like a phone, to the bose system to stream music that way.

But with the optical or hdmi connection you don't have to do that, the bose just needs to be set to the proper input mode, based on the input/source used.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

So for example if your cable box is plugged into the first hdmi port on the back of the bose, you'd set the bose to the cbl/sat input, on the bose remote.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so what should it be on?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

That depends what you're trying to use.

You may have to look at the connections and trace back the actual cords used.

Typically, cable/sat for cable/satellite, dvd for dvd, etc. If you have a smart tv and are trying to watch netflix on it for example, then you'd use the TV mode there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answers did not fix my problem - I have a technician coming out to my house tomorrow. The settings are on cable sat but it is still not recognizing the bose soundbar. Am sorry u were not able to fix my problem
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the update. I am sorry as well.

Please understand though that I tried my best to help you given the limited information available.
As I am not there on site, I have to rely on you to be my eyes and ears, and the quality and specificity of the answers I give is predicated on having complete and accurate information from you.

I am confident that if you had been able to provide the requested details, we would have been able to get this up and running for you.

If you need any further help later on, feel free to get back in touch.

Best regards,