Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have one of your 2-Way HDMI Splitters. On reading the

Customer Question

I have one of your 2-Way HDMI Splitters. On reading the instructions, I find that it is intended to direct the signal from a single source to two units. I have a cable box and a DVD player, which I wish to connect to the HDMI terminal on my TV, alternately (never at the same time). Can I use your unit which I have? Do you make another unit which would solve my problem?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first;
I see that this is not the first time that you come to this website so you should be aware that we are not makers of anything but consultants and techs ??
You are also aware that a positive rating is required at some point after receiving the correct info ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jack,The contents of your reply were all jibberish - random characters that mean nothing. Is this the best you have to offer?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Jack has left the conversation. Please reply back to let me know if you can read my reply.