Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

How do you get Samsung DA-E751/AZ sound dock out of demo

Customer Question

how do you get Samsung DA-E751/AZ sound dock out of demo mode
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try holding down the RESET button, on the back of the device, for at least 2 minutes, or 120 seconds, by your watch, continuously.

After that, reach into the Aux jack with a toothpick, and see if you can get a switch internal to the Aux jack loose again - it may be stuck down, resulting in the device assuming that there is always a cable inserted in the Aux jack.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already researched the reset and that is not what that reset button is for... it is only for Bluetooth to airplay and I've never heard of I switch integrated into an auxiliary port but I took it off and looked at it anyway and no there is no switch that can get stuck.but thanks for trying
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry my help was not more helpful in actual effect.

I think that it is right to open this case to other Experts in this category, at this point, so as to give you a chance to get other advice that might be more helpful to the problem. I have Opted Out, opening the case. (...but not cutting off communication.)

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Have you tried updating the firmware on the unit yet?
In the process of updating, all settings are cleared back to factory defaults, which would clear/reset the demo mode functionality as well. I can provide the upgrade file/instructions, if needed.