Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Are you folks still in business ?? I have need of your

Customer Question

Are you folks still in business ?? I have need of your expert help which has been forthcoming in the past.
D Devall
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  KKPC replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Kendell! Happy to help! Please remember that this is a tool for information only, we cannot give you legal advice and thus cannot tell you what to do or not (since that is prohibited).This should not be considered a attorney-client relationship. Also, please reserve your feedback until we have fully answered your question -- I will stick with you until we do.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not seeking legal advice, I just want someone to get sound to my outside speakers which were installed by the Geek Squad.
Dave
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well ??....I'm still here. Is there an answer to my outside speaker question ??
Dave
Expert:  KKPC replied 1 year ago.

You have the wrong category for your question. I will release it and help get you to another person.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'm a Home Theater Tech. Can you please post back with the full model number of the Sony CD player, and also of the Pioneer amp?