Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

My Bose soundlink is hooked up properly, my Iphone is right

Customer Question

My Bose soundlink is hooked up properly, my Iphone is right beside it, yet no music plays. The speaker on the Bose is working though. What's wrong? It always played before.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way.

Turn off your phone, and your speaker. Power them back on, and go through the pairing process again. This will reset your Bluetooth connection, and should restore the communication between the two devices. Please tell me the results.

If it doesn't work, did you recently do an update on your phone?