Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a vsx-60 & am struggling to get the speakers to work clearly they are very m

Customer Question

Hi I have a vsx-60 & am struggling to get the speakers to work clearly they are very muffled
Bowers & wilkins in the front & yamaha in the ceiling
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Does this happen with all sources/inputs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was working really well for music, I changed channels to a movie & it happened at this point. Now I cannot get the ceiling speakers to work & the main speakers are muffled
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
So the problem continues now on all sources including music (Cd?). Can you test the internal tuner, and let me know how it behaves there on fm radio?Can you also check the listening mode, you typically want it on stereo or all ch stereo for music listening.This may simply be a listening/surround mode issue, where it is set to dolby or movie mode, which will cause issues when trying to listen to other things.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not at home at the moment may I respond later?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Yes, certainly. Just bookmark/favorite this page to get back with me when ready.Nathan