Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

How do I connect my rotel rx 1052 to my Samsung6300 so that

Customer Question

How do I connect my rotel rx 1052 to my Samsung6300 so that the TV plays through my Vandersteens speakers that are connected to the rotel?
***@******.***
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you please give me the full model number of the tv?Can you also tell me what sources you use with the tv (cable/satellite, dvd, game, etc)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I shd not have been charged the $19 without a substantive response. Pls cancel the charge and do not charge my credit card again.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
With all due respect, additional information was required from you to be able to provide a substantive response. Per the terms you agreed to, you pay the agreed upon amount to correspond with an expert.The initial deposit was to post your question, with the remainder charged upon a reply. If you'd kindly reply back with the requested detail, I can then give an accurate assessment and guidance. Nathan