Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

Can I pair Bluetooth speakers to denon s900 receiver?

Customer Question

Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. The short answer is no, at least not directly.The BT function on the denon is an input only, meant for streaming music from a phone/tablet. It will not output to BT speakers/headphones. If you really wanted to, you could rig up a workaround for this which would involve purchasing an external bluetooth transmitter and either running that off the headphone jack (which kills the main speakers) or running that transmitter off of a speaker to line level converter off one of the speaker outputs. I can explain more about this if you are interested. Best regards,Nathan