Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Will a Bose 901 eq hook up to a Yamaha htr-5460

Customer Question

Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I don't use the phone facility the site offers as I don't find it conducive to tech questions.
Now, regarding connecting the Bose 901 EQ to the Yamaha- yes you can do this.
You will connect it to the "MD/CDR" jacks on the Yamaha- Bose EQ "Outs" will connect to the MD/CDR "In/Play" jacks, and the Bose EQ "Inputs" will connect to the MD/CDR "Out/Record" jacks.
You will then press the MD/CDR button on the Yamaha to engage the "loop" and put the Bose EQ in the mix.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will this give me the full capacity of my Bose 901s?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Please try connecting the EQ and see if you can get the EQ to be processed through the receiver.