Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a AVR-2312CI and Panasonic Viera 55" tc-p55vt5O. I

Customer Question

I have a AVR-2312CI and Panasonic Viera 55" tc-p55vt5O. I was running Verizon FIOS through the Denon HDMI (SAT,CBL) input, and out the Monitor ARC HDMI out to the Viera HDMI 2 (ARC) terminal. Worked fine for several years.
Recently did the Verizon Quantum upgrade and took the HDMI output from the Verizon and ran it tinto the Denon HDMI (SAT,CBL) input, just as before. Everything else remained the same.
Cannot get video out of the Viera to work. I get Audio.
Plugged another HDMI source into the Viera port and that works.
Plugged another TV into the HDMI Video out from the Verizon Box and that works.
What am I missing, or what do I still have to do.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way.
Which model Fios box did they give you? Plug the box directly into your TV for troubleshooting purposes. Does that allow you to see the picture?