Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a Yamaha RX-V2500 AV Reciever, connected to Yamaha 5

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha RX-V2500 AV Reciever, connected to Yamaha 5 disc player with surround sound to large Pioneer TV with 2 outside speakers to yard. Everything works fine but when I hit the B button for outside speakers and shut A button I still have loud music inside family room. How can I mute inside music, or is the wiring wrong? Please help!
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, In order to determine if the issue is the wiring, I need to know the following: 1) How many speakers are INSIDE the family room and what specific jacks are they connected to (let me know what the jacks are labeled on the Yamaha)? 2) What specific jacks are the outside yard speakers connected to on the Yamaha and what are they labeled?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam an older person, can I write your answers when my friend comes over, I just don't know
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Sure that's no problem.