Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

HOW TO PROGRAM NEW REMOTE BAR

Customer Question

HOW TO PROGRAM NEW REMOTE FOR SOUND BAR
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, What new remote are you referring to?
Also, what soundbar do you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
remote for a philips mHTL2101A/FT
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, you lost me. Did you purchase an original Philips remote for this soundbar? If so, there is no programming needed, or possible- if you got the remote that goes with that soundbr, and it's not working, then you have another problem. Please elaborate with exactly what the soundbar is doing, or not doing and why you purchased another remote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHERE CAN I SENT IT TO GET FIXED
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me exactly what it's doing please, and also how long you've had it for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HAD IT 4 6MOS DOES NOTHIN DOES NOT TURN ON
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I need to know if it was purchased brand new 4-6 months ago or used? This makes the difference of where you'll need to send it for repairs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BRAND NEW FROM TARGET 6 MOS
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, that means it's still covered under Philips Warranty. You'll need to go to the link below, and under "Warranty Claims / Repair Locator / Find a Servicer"- click on the "Find your Product" tab and then fill out the info requested: http://www.support.philips.com/support/service/service_page.jsp?userLanguage=en&userCountry=us If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.