Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My Bang Olufsen CD turntable stops after 2 rounds. therefore

Customer Question

my Bang Olufsen CD turntable stops after 2 rounds. therefore no music. all is well plugged in. help!
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please postback with the model of the B&O turntable as well as how long you've owned it for and when did the problem occur?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the unit is connected to a wall installation and there if no way I can find the model number is ***** years old
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
typo corrections: there is no way I can find the model number the unit is 10 years old and the problem started today
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, it's hard to find specifics without a model since there's dozens upon dozens of B&O systems. Can you tell me anything at all about the system- describe it perhaps?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the unit is on the wall has three rows of five black "buttons" and is connected to two tall floor speakers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, please disconnect the system from power for 5 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on. Let me know if you have the same problem please. Also was there any chance there were storms, power outages, etc. that may have took place just prior to this problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is still Beatrice...the bang olufsen in question has two "rabbit ears" antennae...you asked for a description of the Bang Olufsen unit since I am unable to take it down from its wall hook-up. it is black with "silver inside and has 3 rows of 5 " buttons"
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I did receive that reply and sent one back to you about 45 minutes ago. I will post it again: Okay, please disconnect the system from power for 5 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on. Let me know if you have the same problem please. Also was there any chance there were storms, power outages, etc. that may have took place just prior to this problem?