Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a NAD T758 installed at my home and am not happy with

Customer Question

I have a NAD T758 installed at my home and am not happy with it, there was some items that were not include in the bad that was brought by the installer, If want exchange for another unit that will be open my myself.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received no instructions nor manual
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. We're not NAD- this is Just Answer which is a paid information service. I can provide a link to the owner's manual for the NAD receiver- which you can download and then save or view as necessary, however if you're looking to exchange the receiver for another- you would need to do this directly through the retailer that you bought it from. An Authorized Retailer will accept returns directly for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. However, if you that you need is the Owner's Manual, this can be downloaded at the link below: http://www.crutchfield.com.edgesuite.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ImageBank/v20131103093500/Manuals/745/745T758.PDF If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.