Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I have a Lifestyle 37 home entertainment system that is 10

Customer Question

i have a Lifestyle 37 home entertainment system that is 10 years old. Is there any way for me to expand this to outdoor use at my pool and what equipment do i need
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble,
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
It is possible to expand the system, by outputting the bose signal to an external amp that would then drive your outdoor speakers in another "zone".The bose itself can't power those other areas directly though. On the back of the bose media center is a row of Audio Out ports, a red/white and a digital/coax one. Those would feed an external amplifier.If you can tell me more about the speakers you intend to use outside (number, size, etc) I can give more details and recommendations.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,