Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a surround sound system with an upright player taking

Customer Question

I have a surround sound system with an upright player taking six CDs.The player will not work at the moment as the Cd will not turn when the play button is pressed on any Cd.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Any Brand or Model for that CD system? All I know is you have some CD system that does not work- but I know nothing more than that .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Can you simply reply back to the Info Request? Also, please keep in mind that I do not use the phone facility that Just Answer offers, as I do not find it beneficial for technical questions, since it can take time to pull up information and technical documents.