Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I plugged in the acoustimass from lifestyle stereo unit to

Customer Question

I plugged in the acoustimass from lifestyle stereo unit to v35. No sound. Also have speakers wired to Bose stereo amplifier and a splitter for listening in other room.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you please elaborate- is this the Acoustimas that came included with the V35? How old is this equipment? Is there sound from the other speakers and splitter in the other listening room? Please try and explain in more detail exactly what the problem is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. The Acoustimas came with the Lifestyle Stereo system. Approx 12 yrs old.No sound any where. Just click
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. Please do not rate at this point, as it may hinder another from participating in this dialog. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Which lifestyle model was it? Can you tell me the exact model number off the back of that acoustimass module?What has happened to the sub that belongs with the V35?