Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I changed batteries in my remote controls stereo receiver

Customer Question

I changed batteries in my remote controls for my stereo receiver & my dvd player & now they won't work
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you please post back with some details about the equipment used- I have no way of knowing what you have. 1) What's the make and model of the receiver? 2) What's the make and model of the DVD player? 3) What remotes are you using? 4) What are the devices doing, or not doing? Are they simply not displaying on the TV screen- or will they not even turn on? 5) How long have you owned them for, and were there any storms or power outages prior to this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Could you please reply back with the info requested?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pioneer receiver
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. Please do not rate at this point, as it may hinder another from participating in this dialog. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142