John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Have a lenovo g5-45 an it is rgb connected t a lg 26ly2500uacusylh..th

Customer Question

have a lenovo g5-45 an it is rgb connected t a lg 26ly2500uacusylh..the lg is also hooked up via apple tv thru hdmil i am trying to get the levevo to bluetooth connect to a onyx tx-sr33. the onyx surrond says connectedd to lenox but i can get any sound. iiphone works gret on onyx nd lennox. ALSO I CANNOT GET OVER DOWNLOAD OVER A 150 MGP WIRELESS CONNEETCTIONL HAVE AD 5 COMAAST TECS OUT IS THERE SOME SETTIGS ON ETHAT CAN INCREASE INTERNET SPEEDS. tECHS HVAEGOTTEN OVER 150 ON THERE TESTERSS. THANKS IN AFNE FOR YOUR HELP. JUST BOUGHT THIS NEW LENOVO LAST WEEK AT BETBI
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Please follow the directions found here: http://www.onkyo.com/manual/txsr333/adv/en/037.html
About the connection speed of 150 mbps, you need to have an internet connection of the same speed in order to really take advantage of your router speed (if the router is 150 mbps), otherwise even if your router is 150mpbs but you have a slower internet connection (let's say 60 mbps), then you overal internet connection will be 60mbps, not 150mbps.
======
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!