Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I pushed the wrong buttons and now I can't play my music the

Customer Question

I pushed the wrong buttons and now I can't play my music the volume light to the left of my sound bar S3851W goes back and forth in the Bluetooth mode. Steve was helping me but I have disconnected twice. Eddie White
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Obviously, you need to press the button for Bluetooth, again, just once, in order to disable and go out of Bluetooth mode.
But, what maker and model # ***** sound bar do you have this problem with? with that information, I will be able to offer more detailed advice.
Let me know please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Visio S3851W sound bar and remote. F. White
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information.
Power Off the sound bar, for 10 minutes, first of all.
Then try re-connecting to the speakers again, as if setting up the system for the first time. Then make sure the volume control is adequately adjusted, and see if any sound input whatever gets through to the speakers. Let me know what the result is, among the speakers, and among the various sound sources or sound inputs you try out.