Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Panasonic th50ph9 and the new hemisphere card won't work

Customer Question

Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am not quite sure what you mean by a 'hemisphere card'. Perhaps a Panasonic hemisphere camera?

Like this?: http://www.a1securitycameras.com/panasonic-wv-sf438.html

If so, then I presume you are trying to connect it through a wireless networking link. And want what the camera is seeing, to be viewed or viewable on the TV.

You would have to have a WiFi adapter for your plasma TV; and you would have to connect, perhaps through a WiFi router also, to the camera.
And you might need the proper control-and-viewing app running on the plasma TV (*if* it is a 'smart TV' that can run apps).

But I'm not sure my guess about what you are trying to do is right, and I'm not sure that even what I have mentioned would really work... so I need more exact information, please, and I will advise you further. Let me know, please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hdmi terminal board is what isn't working.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Is the HDMI interface card a add-on (that has never been installed before in this plasma TV's system) ?

Or is it a replacement (for a previous card that didn't work, or failed to work after working, etc.) ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

New never been installed before

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
OK. Please tell me what the maker and model number of the add-on HDMI card, that you called a 'hemisphere card', is. I need that information, so that I can judge certain things about its failure to operate properly.

Also, tell me what signs of not operating properly it and the TV are showing. Even if 'no sign it is there whatever.'