Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I have the DENON AVR 2807 and I do not see were I put the Sub

Customer Question

I have the DENON AVR 2807 and I do not see were I put the Sub woofer, I have a sunfier sub so what would be the proper wiring for this?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
There is just a single subwoofer output on here, which is one of the round rca connectors. It is a red port, labeled SW, and in the "preout" section, just to the left of the center (C) output.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,