John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Need the plug model PN2083D serial #(###) ###-####Nissan Bose

Customer Question

need the plug for a model PN2083D serial #(###) ###-####Nissan Bose stereo system
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Please call PacParts Inc, they have plugs for your Nissan stereo system PN2083D, you can call them at 1-***-***-****
You can also contact this seller and ask if he/she would sell only the connectors http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-NISSAN-PN-2083D-AM-FM-BOSE-CASSETTE-CD-PLAYER-TUNES-OEM-USED-CLEAN-TAKE-OFF-/321749704592?hash=item4ae9c6df90&vxp=mtr
=====
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!