Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I bought a headphones bluetooth compatible from HemiSync, but

Customer Question

I bought a headphones bluetooth compatible from HemiSync, but I can not use it with my AWRCCI player. Is there a component that I can purchase that would make it compatible?
Thank you,
Derry Kingsbury ***@******.***
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, on the back of the Bose there is one jack for connecting to line out devices which is the headphone jack. So this is your audio out. In order to use your Blue Tooth headphones, you would need a small blue tooth receiver connected to the Bose headphone jack so that your headphones can then "pair" to the receiver. The unit at the link below will work just fine for this and will allow you to use your BT headphones with the Bose wirelessly: http://www.parts-express.com/battery-powered-bluetooth-wireless-audio-receiver-with-power-supply-white--320-354 You will connect the receiver to the Bose headphone jack using an 1/8" stereo patch cable. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Your Bose doesn't have any sort of Blue Tooth built in, so the converter I linked to is what would be used if you want to use Blue Tooth headphones with the Bose.
Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.