Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a denon AVR-3600 and i performed step #12 the

Customer Question

hello, i have a denon AVR-3600 and i performed step #12 the initialization of the microprocessor and now it turns on but no sound comes out in any mode. I do not have a monitor connected to it, can you help me
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, what was the reason for the attempted RESET please?Still, was the display blinking when the 2 buttons were released?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i though it was not responding correctly and yes the display was blinking when i released the buttons
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
A review / have you tried while in AM or FM: • plug in a pair of headphones;• press the DIRECT button a couple of times;• press the STEREO button a couple of times;• try all the different SURROUND MODEs;• check the different speakers using the T.TONE button. Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.