Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Differential audio out and second zone on receiver.Do i need

Customer Question

differential audio out and second zone on receiver.Do i need 9.2 receiver with 2nd and 3rd zone to add speakers in next room?
chris
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. I am a sound engineer, I can help you. We may not need to upgrade to a 9.2, what is the model number of your current receiver?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im about to buy new one any way do to my remodeling and more rooms to set with speakers. Just for audio, do i need separate zone???
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
I design systems, but I'm missing some information about your exact setup. Can you be more specific, like, "I want surround sound in the family room, 2 outdoor speakers, 2 speakers in the guest room", also, "I want every zone to play the same thing", or "I want each zone to be able to hear different sources". That will help me determine the right system for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What receiver would you recommended Mr. Rusty, I'm thinking pioneer 9.2, somewhere between 2 and 3 000.00
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are different sources we are talking about? 2 speaker YES , different sources NOT SURE
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
How many rooms do you need speakers in?