Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have DVD home theatre system and Sony Beavia T.v. 40 in.

Customer Question

I have DVD home theatre system and Sony Beavia T.v. 40 in. I have no sound from my speakers from my DVD home theatre system. It is a David-FX 900W. I think I have pressed or push too any things.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV. Additionally, please describe how the DAV-FX900W is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s). And have you checked if the DAV-FX900W would work in AM or FM mode?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not answer my question and I don't appreciate you trying to collect on my charge card.you did not give me no service ! I will report this!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Furthermore I told you I could not pay anything and you said, I will give you another number for Sony.and you said you would I would have to get in touch with Sony
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Interesting reply to the above Info Request for the earlier post of "...Any help would be appreciated..." This is now not an Info Request. And for billing & payment concerns, please contact Customer Support. Still, good luck with the Sonys.