Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My multi-CD Changer no longer works. The Wave Music System

Customer Question

My multi-CD Changer no longer works. The Wave Music System to which it connects responds to the remote, plays CDs and radio. The Changer connected as it always has been does not respond to the remote, accepts CDs but does not respond to attempts to close out and unload them. There is no indicator light on the Music System to show the three positions on the Changer. I have confirmed that the electrical connections are correctly installed. Is there something more that I can do to put the Changer back in operation. The Changer serial # ***** ***** I would appreciate it if I could be led through steps to put the Changer back into operationn
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to assist, but I need to ask for more info. 1) How long have you owned the Bose for and when did the problem occur? 2) What steps have you taken so far in trying to get this to work again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have decided not to proceed with help from your service. Please see that my deposit is returned.R.F. Wallin
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any dealings with billing- as I'm an independent tech. You would need to process your refund through customer service via the home page.