Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I purchased the Klipsch Reference R-20B. I have it hooked

Customer Question

I purchased the Klipsch Reference R-20B. I have it hooked up with the optical connector. It sounds terrible. I am not an audiofile so I am not sure I will use the right descriptions of the problem. But it sounds tinny and the voices are distorted. Any ideas of what to try. I have had if for six hours and I am ready to return it.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me what it is connected to? Is it hooked to the tv directly?If so, can you try plugging it (via optical) directly into a source device such as your cable/satellite box, and let me know if that sound is any better for you?