Steve G., Master Technician
Experience:  Audio Video System design and repair.
329447

How do you connect a Dynex TV with a Vizio High Definition

How do you connect a Dynex TV with a Vizio High Definition Sound Bar, Model VSB207? Give me exact diagram of what plugs go in what and how to test that it works?
Michael

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer. I'm sorry to hear about your issue. I will try and answer your question precisely and accurately.

What is the model of the Dynex please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My Dynex Model is DX-L32-10A

Ok, here are the jacks to connect your red and white RCA pair to: http://screencast.com/t/4deiNlkg

On the sound bar, there are only one set of red and white RCA jacks. Connect the other end of the cables there and you should be good to go.

Remember to turn off the speakers in the Dynex.

I'll be here if you need more help. I want you to be 100% satisfied with my answer.

Please remember to click 'Accept' and/or give me a positive rating so that I am compensated for my time and effort. If you don't, I won't get anything. It doesn't close the question and we can still continue.

Please also bookmark my web page at www.stevetheguru.com so that you can contact me with your future electronic questions.

Thanks very much.

Steve